Thank you for your post. There was indeed a small issue in the update script. You did a great job by identifying the issue by yourself: the only missing step was indeed the one performing the unzip of the
Yesterday at 4PM the corrupted Sen2-Agri installtion package v1.8.1 have been replace by the correct one.
You can disregard this message if:
- you downloaded the system later than Tuesday 8th at 4PM,
- you installed the system v1.8.1 on a fresh machine (no Sen2Agri installed yet)
- you performed the upgrade from the v1.8 to 1.8.1
If you performed the upgrade to the v1.8.1 from the v1.7 with the installation package downloaded earlier than Tuesday 8, 4PM, you could now face issues with your updated system due to the small error in the upgrade script (update.sh).
However, that should be fixed very easily. You have two options to solve the problem:
- Download the new version again on the website (corrupted installation package have been replaced by the correct one) and run the
update.sh script again (even if the system 1.8.1 is installed with the already downloaded package, it will not harm)
- Since the only missing step in the corrupted upgrade script from yesterday was the unpacking of the
sen2agri-services.zip folder , you can also manually unpack this folder to the correct location runing the two following command (solution kindly proposed here above by Oliver). In this case, there is no need to download the new version again on the website.
mkdir -p /usr/share/sen2agri/sen2agri-services
unzip <path_to_sen2agri-service_zip_archive> -d /usr/share/sen2agri/sen2agri-services
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are making our best to provide you the best solution to generate relevant and performant agriculture products and we really thank you for your confidence!
Nicolas Bellemans for the Sen2-Agri team