Hello there. I couldn’t get L2A data before, but when I did what wrote in the topic I sent the link below, finally I started to get L2A data.
However, as seen in the screenshot above, I only got L2A data. Currently, L3A, L3B, L4A data all appear as “Submitted”. It was added as an extra jobs because I edited the “first run time” part from the “dashboard” tab after it remained as “Submitted” for 1 week. And also I added manually job from the “custom jobs” tab, but still all of them are waiting as “Submitted” as in the screenshot below.
Also, it doesn’t work even if I issue the “SLURM” start command. Maybe the problem is status of SLURM: