Uploading shapefile doesn't work!

Hi,

I just started using Sen2agri system, I am trying to upload my shapefile, but I get this message “Cannot get site lists! Please check that the sen2agri-services are started!”. Please how can I solve this problem?

Waiting your answers.
Many thanks,

Aicha

Hello,

Could you check that the sen2agri-services are running, please?
You can do that performing

sudo systemctl status sen2agri-services

If it is inactive, try to start it using:

sudo systemctl status sen2agri-services

If you still get the error, please execute the following command and send us the messages displayed:

sudo journalctl -f -u sen2agri-services --since today

Best regards,
Cosmin

Hello,

Thank you for your response. The Sen2agri-services are running now, but I have a problem with the shapefile uploaded?!

This shapefile, made by Arcgis software, contains the polygons of different classes in the study area.

Help me to solve it, please!

kind regards,

Hello,

If I understand correctly, you are trying to create a site using actually the insitu data shapefile.
When creating the site you should provide an archive containing the simple shapefile with the extent of the site (the region that you intend to process) and not the insitu data. The insitu data can be provided after defining the site and the season for the site (the interval for downloading and processing) and this operation is done by editing an existing valid site.

Please let me know.

Best regards,
Cosmin

1 Like

Hi,

Many thanks for your help. Yes exactely you’re right, I uploaded shapefile with insitu data last time. Now, I changed the shapefile by another one containing the extent of my region, showed in the following attached screenshot:

But it seems that there is something not Ok with the uploaded shapefile:

What’s the problem with it, please?

Kind regards,

Aicha

Hello,

I think the problem is that your shapefile contains too many vertices.
The request to ESA SciHub (for retrieving the list of products for your site) will fail as it would become very large.
This is why, the application rejects this shapefile as the system will not work with it.
Could you simplify your shapefile to a smaller number of vertices and try again, please?

Best regards,
Cosmin

1 Like

Specifically, the check in cause is for more than 1580 vertices. However, that limit is completely arbitrary, and has no relation to what SciHub will actually accept (which is probably much less than that).

Note that this shapefile is only used for display purposes and to determine the tiles to download / use. Because of the tile overlap, though, you’ll most likely want to define a tile filter, which is a list of the tiles you actually want. So the shapefile accuracy doesn’t matter much.

1 Like

Hello,

Many thanks for you all. the shapefile is uploaded successfully. But there is no image downloaded, I have a kind of error:

I also tried the following line , but it changed nothing:
$ [sudo] journalctl -u sen2agri-orchestrator -u sen2agri-scheduler -u sen2agri-executor --since …

Please, what do you suggest for me?

regards,