Sen2Agri Configurator Error

Hi, I have just installed the System successfully on a VM (Centos). However, if I try to start the Sen2Agri Configurator I get the following error message: “An error occurred while loading the configuration - Missing global value for parameter s1.preprocessing.enabled”.
Any Idea?

Furthermore, is there somewhere an example (shapefile) etc. available to test the features Sen2Agri provides and to get an impression how the system works?

Many Thanks.

ok, – after a new installation it seems to work now.

I am experiencing similar problem “An error occurred while loading the configuration - Missing global value for parameter s1.preprocessing.enabled”. May I know how you solve it?

I am facing the same issue, after running the installation script a second time (without uninstalling the first run) the error changed to

I am able to use the sen2agri web system, however my enabled sensors will always stay unpopulated, also when activating the checkboxes for the processors

I had the same issue. I’m not sure if it’s proper to just continue after getting an error like this (versus re-installing it completely - which by the way, never worked for me). But I fixed it by executing the following:

#Login to your sen2agri database. For me it’s this command:
psql -U postgres -d sen2agri

#Give the path for the dummy-module. Not sure if it’s the right path, but it just needs a path
INSERT INTO config (key,value) VALUES (‘executor.module.path.dummy-module’,’/usr/share/sen2agri’);

After this is done, you should be able to open the configurator.

1 Like

You could also use pgadmin if you prefer a gui

I was able to open the configurator after manually setting

(ignore the workdir entry, instead the work.dir entry is needed)