Feedback on v1.8

I recently upgraded to Sen2Agri 1.8 and the process was really smooth.
There are a bunch of nice improvements so I would strongly recommend to do the upgrade.
In particular, the filter option proved already useful to speed up the display of the processed products.

There are two things that could be improved:

1. I wish there was a function to do the update from the command line only. I had to download the zip file on my laptop, unzip it and upload it on the Sen2Agri server. It was quite inefficient.

2. I am super excited about the improved biophysical products but the documentation to use it is not really clear and fragmented across the forum and the user manual. Here is my contribution:
    Log on to your Sen2Agri server using the command line and type in the following code:

sudo -u postgres psql sen2agri
    update config set value = 1 where key = ‘processor.l3b.lai.use_inra_version’;
    update config set value = 1 where key = ‘processor.l3b.lai.produce_fapar’;
    update config set value = 1 where key = ‘processor.l3b.lai.produce_fcover’;
    \q

Cheers,

Franz

Thank you Franz for this positive feedback! Glad to hear that everything goes well on your side with this new version!

Thanks also for your ideas of improvement, very much appreciated :slight_smile:
Following your first comment, we will surely think about how to ease the future updates!

Re your 2nd comment, I already added your command lines for manual configuration of the L3B processor on the central FAQ.

Cheers,
Nicolas