Shapefile upload error in teh sen2agri web interface

Hello,

I deleted my existing site in sen2agri web interface using delete_site.py. I also used rm commad to delete the existing folders and files in the /mnt/upload/. I did this to start again my processing and to try new parameters.

Now, as I try to upload a new site, it says that: “FAILED: Failed to upload the file you selected Missing shape file due to a problem with your selected file”. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Can you try running chmod -R 777 /mnt/upload? It looks like the web site cannot unpack your archive.

Hello,

I still encounter the same problem, after running chmod -R 777 /mnt/upload.
After the error, it seemed that the owner became “apache-Apache”.

Hello again,

Before deleting my site using delete_site.py, I updated my Sen2agri installation from 1.6 to .17.
Does it resulted to my Shapefile upload error in the web interface?
Is it advisable to uninstall and clean install again my sen2agri system?

Hi,

This shouldn’t have been caused by the system update. It still looks like a permission issue, but can you send me the shapefile you’re using?

I think you can attach files here (there’s an “upload” button in the toolbar of the reply form). If you’d rather not make it public, you can send it to me in a private message.

Hello,

I have uploaded the files in this link: https://ufile.io/q6yc7 since the forum only allow image files.

Anyway, I double checked my .zip files and see to it that the individual contents don’t have any error. I also checked its validity in QGIS, it seems that there’s no problem.

Much thanks.

The shapefile seems all right. Did you move /mnt/upload to another location? Is it a symlink?

Yes it is a symbolic link, the real location is in /home/mnt/archive
but i left the ‘upload’ in /mnt/upload since it requires little space.

Regards,
Brent

I’m not sure, what does ls -l /mnt/upload output?

Hello again,

I accidentally restarted my computer and now I can upload again my site.
Thank you for your suggestions. I hope that processing of outputs will continue during the holiday season.

Much thanks.

Brent

Here is the output:

drwxr-xr-x. 5 apache apache 87 Dec 22 21:42 Bukidnon

The system is currently doing its download, however, my only concern is in producing the L2A products. in previous uploaded site (which I eventually deleted later), the output log for MACCS processing is this:

2017-12-01 19:37:53.829225:[10575]:Symbolic link L2SITE for tile id 112054 GIPP file could not be found. Searching for the common one 
2017-12-01 19:37:53.829485:[10575]:Could not find common gip tile id CMN000

I will post again this MACCS issue in the Atmospheric Correction section if I encountered again the same error in my newly uploaded site.

Much thanks.

Brent

ls -l /mnt, in that case.

The CMN000 error was caused by permission issues on the ../archive/gipp directory.