Sen2Cor ProductReader

I noticed that in the sources there is a Sen2Cor Metadata Helper but in the MetadataHelperFactory this helper is not included, I was wondering if it is possible for me to add this helper to the MetadataHelperFactory file and recompile the processors to use Sen2Cor L2A Products in processes such as Composite Processing. Any advice would be welcome.

Hello,

The Sen2Cor metatata helper is in this moment just a scratch (not functional yet) but we intend implement and include it in the next version of the system. If you are interested, we can provide you a beta version to test it before the official version release but not sooner than 2 or even 3 weeks from now.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Thank you for your answer, Sen2Agri is a core component in our workflow and we have been using it extensively, I am very interested in testing the beta version of the Sen2Cor Helper and provide feedback to help with the development of the feature. Our interest in Sen2Cor is because we would like to have a fallback L2A processor since MAJA sometimes has problems with GIPP parameters.

Hello!
In Changelog of the version 2.0.2 is mentioned “Support for using download and usage of Sen2Cor L2A products…”

But in the source code of MetadataHelperFactory the SEN2CORMetadataHelper.h is still NOT included. Why ?

PS We’ve been using intensively sen2agri for CropMask product. But make our own build from source code and run it from CLI. “Support for using download and usage of Sen2Cor L2A products…” will be nice of course

Hello,

You can find it in the Sen4CAP git repository.
Sorry for this, we’ll try to solve this issue soon.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Hello!

Thank you for a link! I’ve tried to process Sen2Cor images but failed. create a bug report issue in git repo Sen4Cap: https://github.com/Sen4CAP/Sen4CAP/issues/4