Sen2Agri doesn't work after upload site

Looks like the permission are sen2agri-services. So it must be something else…

Try ls -lR /mnt/archive/demmaccs_tmp/ or ls -lR /mnt/archive/demmaccs_tmp/ | grep -v "sen2agri-service sen2agri-service".

Same for the other path.

I’m finding that this command runs through the folders en lists them. Can you maybe please explain to me what we are looking for or looking to do with running this command?

Here is a snippet of the output of the command…

I expect there to be a line for a directory that’s owned by someone else, like

2 root          root 0 [...] Mar  1 12:00 something

Ran the following to look for root but found nothing…

Jun 01 13:50:41 mitkldsa01.ict.my-it.co.za demmaccs_launcher.py[3999]: 2018-06-01 13:50:41.732431:[4279]:Starting command: /data/maccs/ --input /mnt/archive/demmaccs_tmp/4015/169078 --TileId 169078 --output /mnt/archive/maccs_def/test_11/l2a/LC08_L2A_169078_20161114_20170318_01_T1//maccs_169078 --mode L2INIT --loglevel DEBUG --enableTest false --CheckXMLFilesWithSchema false

This doesn’t look right. What is the output of

$ sudo -u postgres psql sen2agri

sen2agri=# select * from config where key = 'demmaccs.maccs-launcher';

?

This is the output I get,

That’s not good. The access denied error comes from trying to execute a directory.

Do you have /opt/maccs/core/5.1/bin/maccs? You should update the config table by running psql like above, then:

update config set value = '/opt/maccs/core/5.1/bin/maccs' where key = 'demmaccs.maccs-launcher';

Look like we dont have a /opt/maccs

maccs

How can we get it?

You can find MACCS here: https://logiciels.cnes.fr/fr/node/59?type=tel

The installation instructions should be in the manual.

I have already installed maccs

It is installed at /data/maccs

maccs1

should /opt/maccs have been created with the original install?

Then you should set it to the executable path (/data/maccs/core/5.1/bin/maccs), not the install directory.

Ok thanks, I set the executable path to that.

It started to create the products now.

Thanks so much for your help Inicola!

Hello,

Please could you help me, I have the same problem. I tried the line but it didn’t work?

Waiting your answer. Thank you.

Aicha

Hi @mcanizar,

I have the same problem that you had, Could you tell me how did you solve it please? what do you mean by “The main problem was proxy in apihub.txt and usgs.txt”?

thank you in advance!

Hello,

In last version they change the way to access by proxy. You can see the instructions in page 34 of document SUM version 2.8

I get the same error message when I run the L4A crop mask processor without in-situ data as a custom job. Isn’t the problem here, that the processor is trying to access a file path in the wrong home directory?