Hello to everyone.
I installed the 2.0.3 version of Sen2Agri on the CentSO 7 operating system in the virtual machine as written in the user manual.
I also benefited from the Sen2agri installation videos of the MrGIS channel on youtube.
However, I could not get any results yet. I am facing a few issues and need your help.
First of all, when I completed the installation, I could not configure it, I got an error. I learned in the forum that this was due to the version. So, I continued without caring.
The error is:
Then I created new sites by zipping my shapefile files as it is written in the user manual for the regions I am interested in.
But I also encountered an error while creating a site. After making a selection in the active processors section, an error message comes up and even if I can save it, only L3A, L4A and L4B seemed to be working.
Screenshot of the error and after saving:
The topic I have already opened for this error: The processors I choose are not active
If there is an error in my Shapefile zip files, I am uploading one of them. You can check:
37sea_by_tiff.zip (1.4 KB)
However, I continued because the L3 and L4 data was important to me and I could not find a solution to the error. I waited for weeks to get data, but I didn’t get any data.
I am currently investigating the reason I am not getting data and I typed some commands into the terminal. I copy the logs I have received and share them with you. The commands I typed are sen2agri-executor, sen2agri-orchestrator and sen2agri-scheduler. Two of them were going on like they were going to last forever, so I only got some of them.
sen2agri-executor.txt (146 Bytes)
sen2agri-orchestrator.txt (49.0 KB)
sen2agri-scheduler.txt (26.8 KB)
Also when I go into the mnc >> archive >> dwn_def folder, I saw that there were many failed queries for l8 and s2.
If there is an error caused by me, I have written as detailed as possible so that it can be understood.
I am waiting for your help, thank you.
Images from my Sen2agri: